- Begin right away—classes start monthly
- Pay any time during your first two 3-credit courses, just $200 each
- Save over 70% off our already affordable tuition rates
- After completion of your two introductory courses, tuition is $250 per credit hour (undergraduate); $350 per credit hour (graduate)**
- Your 6 credits for the two courses apply toward a West degree, OR
- Credits may be accepted for transfer by other colleges and universities***
*New students who have not attended a West course in the past 365 days, and West bachelor graduates enrolling for a new West master degree.
**You will receive information about official admission to West, transfer of college credit, and payment options for future course tuition during your introductory courses. Complete financial information and information about federal financial aid can be found in our Consumer Information Guide, or visit www.studentaid.gov for information about federal financial aid.
***Acceptance of credit by any institution is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits accepted by or earned at Western International University will be accepted by another institution.