WEST COMPUTER REQUIREMENTS
The following computer requirements will ensure your smooth online education experience. Should you have any questions or need assistance in setting up or checking your system, please contact West Technical Support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week (with shortened holiday hours). Just call (602) 627-4614 or (866) 881-4540, or email TechSupport@west.edu.
- Processor: 2 GHz processor or faster
- Memory: Minimum 2 GB RAM (4 GB RAM recommended)
- Hard drive: 80 GB
- Speakers or headphones
- 1024x768 resolution monitor or greater and supporting video card
General Computer Requirements
- Microsoft® Office® 2010 or newer, including Microsoft Word®, Microsoft Excel®
- Virus protection software with current updates
- Chrome® 24.0 or newer; Firefox® 18.0 or newer; Internet Explorer® 8.0 or newer
- High-speed Internet access: DSL/cable; wired connection recommended
- Adobe® Flash® Player 10.3 or newer
Windows® Software Requirements
- Windows 7 or newer
Mac® Operating System and Software
- Mac OSX version 10.6 or newer
Mobile Device Requirements
- Course content is supported on most current mobile devices (Apple®, Android®, and Windows® OS) when using the full website; tablets with up-to-date OS version are recommended.
Excel, Internet Explorer, Microsoft, PowerPoint are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners in the United States and/or other countries.