The West formula: Learn, Practice, Apply.
At West, each course lasts 8 weeks, and courses begin monthly. Courses are structured to follow a weekly path of Learn, Practice, Apply – a path proven to help students better absorb and utilize new information.
- A series of short videos and reading assignments are provided to you each week
- When you've finished, take a 5-10 question knowledge check to help process the content
- All course materials and electronic textbooks are linked from within your student website
- PDFs of readings, lecture slides, and lecture audio are available for download
- Interactive exercises help reinforce your new knowledge
- Instant feedback will be provided
- Take a weekly review quiz that summarizes the lessons
- Engage with instructors and fellow students online to put your learning into practical context
- Weekly assignments take multiple forms: quizzes, essays, or other activities
- Assignments are structured to help balance student workload over the 8-week term