- Begin right away - classes start monthly.
- Your $25 deposit payment applies toward the $200 tuition for your first course. Payment in full is due upon course completion for grade and credit issuance.
- After completion of your two introductory courses at $200 each, our very affordable regular tuition rates apply. ** View our Tuition Comparison Guide
- Financial aid is available for those who qualify after your first two courses are complete.
- Your 6 credits for the two courses apply as required credits toward a West degree, OR
- Credit may be accepted for transfer by other colleges and universities.***
- To qualify for full admission, you'll need to earn a 2.0 or better (undergraduate) or a 3.0 or better (graduate) in your introductory courses, complete the full admissions application, and pay in full for your two Start Smart courses. View the University Catalog for complete admissions requirements.
*New students who have not attended a Western International University (West) course in the past 365 days, and West bachelor graduates enrolling for a new West master degree.
**You will receive information about official admission to West, transfer of college credit, and payment options for future course tuition during your introductory courses. Complete financial information and information about federal financial aid can be found in our Consumer Information Guide, or visit www.studentaid.gov for information about federal financial aid.
*** Transfer credit may be accepted toward a West degree from other institutions. Acceptance of credit by any institution is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits accepted by or earned at Western International University will be accepted by another institution. Introductory course grades and transcripts will be issued upon payment in full for the two Start Smart courses.