A host of services to help you succeed.
How can we help you? Western International University® (West) provides student services to assist with what you need throughout your studies.
Student Records can help with everything from official transcripts to replacement diplomas to change-of-name forms. Also, check our FAQs for commonly asked questions.
Be sure to make the most of the Education Resources West provides, which are included with your course tuition. These include:
- my.west.edu, the online university portal and virtual community through which you’ll access course information, grades, class discussion boards and more.
- Course Materials, electronic course materials – textbooks, video lectures, articles, etc. – are found in your my.west.edu classroom, or you can purchase traditional textbooks if you prefer.
- The West Online Library, incredibly valuable for research projects and assignments. Contains electronic databases, documents, reference sources, directories, financial data, etc.
- Online, real-time tutoring is available 24/7 for currently registered students, at no additional cost. Every online session is one-on-one and personalized to students’ specific needs. Areas of assistance include Math, English and Business (includes Accounting/Finance/Economics). Students can also upload draft papers for course assignments and receive feedback from a tutor during the live online session.
- The West Writing Center offers easy-to-use resources and templates to help students succeed in their academic writing.
- On-ground Learning Resource Center at our Tempe Campus, providing students with access to quiet study areas and computers.
- Disability Services. We believe education should be accessible to everyone, including those with temporary health issues or permanent disabilities.
West Career Resources can help you shape your career path with individual assistance from a credentialed career coach who can help you identify career targets and strategies, improve your interviewing skills, etc. OptimalResume.com™ offers advanced resume and job search tools, and CareerBuilder.com™ provides career postings and relevant information.
The West Alumni Connection provides a forum for networking with former classmates.
The Student Assistance Program helps West students deal with life’s curveballs, from childcare, financial and wellness resources to counseling. All services are confidential, available 24/7 and complimentary for registered students.
Before you buy, shop at the University Marketplace. Our corporate partnerships provide students with deals, discounts and cash-back rewards on computers, vacation packages and more.
To enrich your West experience, we invite you to participate in some of the many organizations we are associated with, including honor societies, Toastmasters International and more.