See if we pass your test.
Take your first online course toward your degree for $200, without financial risk.*
What happens after the introductory course?
- Your 3 credits for the first course apply as required credits toward a Western International University® (West) degree, OR
- Credit may be accepted for transfer by other colleges and universities.**
- To qualify for full admission, you'll need to earn a 2.0 or better (undergraduate) or a 3.0 or better (graduate) in your introductory course and complete the full admission application. View the University Catalog for complete admission requirements.
- After completion of your introductory course at $200, our very affordable regular tuition rates apply.*** View our Tuition Comparison Guide.
- Financial aid is available for all courses for those who qualify. See our Affordability page for additional information.
Why not try West?
We want you to see how engaging and manageable West courses can be. Whether you’re interested in pursuing a bachelor degree or a master degree, we invite you to get started.
- Your introductory course gives you the opportunity to experience West and see if we're right for you.
- In addition, you will earn 3 credits** in 8 weeks--the time it would ordinarily take just to apply and be admitted to many other colleges.
- Once you complete your course and decide to pursue your West degree,*** your tuition for the introductory course is just $200–a savings of over 70%.
It's Easy to Sign Up for Class!
Just click on the Register Now link to complete a brief course registration form. Questions? Call a student advisor at (866) 948-4636 or email email@example.com.
* New students who have not attended a Western International University (West) course in the past 365 days, and West bachelor graduates enrolling for a new West master degree. Will be a required course as determined by your program of study.
** Acceptance of credit by any institution is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits accepted by or earned at Western International University will be accepted by another institution.
*** You will receive information about official admission to West, transfer of college credit, and payment options for future course tuition during your introductory course. Complete financial information and information about federal financial aid can be found in our Consumer Information Guide, or visit www.studentaid.gov for information about federal financial aid.
CUL 100 Culture and Globalization
This course offers an introduction to cultural geography with a focus on cultural categories.
CUL 623 Global Communication for Professionals
This course provides an overview of critical topics related to professional communication and develops techniques for successful intercultural exchanges.