Reserve your spot today!
How do you get started?
- Select your program of interest.
- Complete a short registration form.
- Classes start monthly.
What is an introductory course?
- The introductory course is a required course for each Western International University® (West) degree program.
- This introductory course constitutes a risk-free period at West.
- Students who decide not to continue with West have no financial obligation for the introductory course.
- Students who decide to continue with West must complete the full admission application and be admitted to a program of study.
- Once the second course is attended, students will be invoiced $200 for the introductory course.
What happens after the introductory course? Click below to find out more...
* New students who have not attended a Western International University (West) course in the past 365 days, and West bachelor graduates enrolling for a new West master degree. Will be a required course as determined by your program of study.
** Acceptance of credit by any institution is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits accepted by or earned at Western International University will be accepted by another institution.
*** You will receive information about official admission to West, transfer of college credit, and payment options for future course tuition during your introductory course. Complete financial information and information about federal financial aid can be found in our Consumer Information Guide, or visit www.studentaid.gov for information about federal financial aid.