Sign up today to secure your spot in class!
- Begin right away - classes start monthly.
- You can pay your tuition any time during your first course. Payment in full is due upon course completion for grade and credit issuance.
- After completion of your introductory course at $200, our very affordable regular tuition rates apply. ** View our Tuition Comparison Guide.
- Financial aid is available for those who qualify. See our Affordability page for additional information.
- Your 3 credits for the first course apply as required credits toward a West degree, OR
- Credit may be accepted for transfer by other colleges and universities.***
- To qualify for full admission, you'll need to earn a 2.0 or better (undergraduate) or a 3.0 or better (graduate) in your introductory course, complete the full admissions application, and pay in full for your first course. View the University Catalog for complete admissions requirements.
*New students who have not attended a Western International University (West) course in the past 365 days, and West bachelor graduates enrolling for a new West master degree.
**You will receive information about official admission to West, transfer of college credit, and payment options for future course tuition during your introductory course. Complete financial information and information about federal financial aid can be found in our Consumer Information Guide, or visit www.studentaid.gov for information about federal financial aid.
*** Transfer credit may be accepted toward a West degree from other institutions. Acceptance of credit by any institution is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits accepted by or earned at Western International University will be accepted by another institution. Introductory course grade and transcript will be issued upon payment in full for the first course.