- Accounting (BS)
- Accounting (MBA)
- Accounting (MS)
- Behavioral Science (BA)
- Business (AA)
- Business Administration (BS)
- Business Administration (MBA)
- HR Management (BA)
- Human Dynamics (MA)
- Innovative Leadership (MA)
- Information Systems (MS)
- Information Technology (MBA)
- IT Management (BS)
- Management (BS)
- Management (MBA)
- Public Administration (MPA)
Click below for information about the following topics, or contact a Western International University® (West) student advisor at (866) 948-4636.
The transcript is the student's academic record. West's transcript and grading policies are detailed on the back of each official transcript issued. In compliance with the Family Education Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA), transcript requests must include the student's written signature.
Request official transcripts online: Click Here
Official transcripts may also be requested in person at West's Tempe Campus. (Back to Top)
Important information regarding your transcript order:
- Online Transcript Order Frequently Asked Questions
- Due to record confidentiality, official transcripts cannot be faxed.
- All requests are subject to financial audit. If you have outstanding financial obligations to the University, your transcript request will be returned.
- Electronic delivery of your transcript as a secure PDF document:
- Requires the email address of the recipient.
- You must inform the recipient that your transcript will be delivered via email as a secure PDF document.
- Ask the recipient to add the domain name "@escrip-safe.com" to their safe email address file.
- Allow 7-10 business days to process transcript orders. Processing times may vary during peak times such as the end of the course session, quarter, or semester.
- Transcript requests will not be accepted from or released to third parties without a written release from the student. (Back to Top)
Currently registered students can print unofficial transcripts from the Me tab in their my.west.edu account. Graduates and former students, please complete the Unofficial Transcript Request form. Allow 5-7 business days to process an unofficial transcript. If faxing a request, a physical signature must be included on the request. (Back to Top)
Third Party Requests for Transcripts
Requests will not be accepted from, or released to, third parties without a written release from the student. Contact a student advisor at (866) 948-4636 for more information. (Back to Top)
To replace a lost or destroyed diploma, complete a Replacement Diploma Request form.
Please note that replacement diplomas are issued in the format currently used at West and bear the signatures of the current University officials. The statement, "Diploma reissued" and the date of issuance will appear at the bottom edge of the replacement diploma. Students will only be issued one replacement diploma. (Back to Top)
Change of Name, Address, or Telephone Number
Currently registered students can log in to your my.west.edu account to change your personal contact information on the Me tab. Graduates and former students, please complete and return the Change of Address/Telephone Number form. For name changes, complete and return the Change of Name form. Proof of both your former name and your new name must be provided (e.g., Social Security card, state driver's license, court documents, birth certificate, marriage certificate, passport, etc.).