A host of services to help you succeed.
How can we help you? Western International University® (West) provides student services to assist with what you need throughout your studies.
Be sure to make the most of the Education Resources West provides, which are included with your course tuition. These include:
- my.west.edu, the online university portal and virtual community through which you’ll access course information, grades, class discussion boards and more.
- Course Materials, electronic course materials – textbooks, video lectures, articles, etc. – are found in your my.west.edu classroom, or you can purchase traditional textbooks if you prefer.
- The West Online Library, incredibly valuable for research projects and assignments. Contains electronic databases, documents, reference sources, directories, financial data, etc.
- Online, real-time tutoring, which is available at scheduled times or by appointment for currently registered students.
- The West Writing Center, where tutors review your course writing assignments and offer feedback on organization, structure, style, grammar, and formatting guidelines—within 36 hours.
- On-ground Learning Resource Center at our Tempe Campus, providing students with access to quiet study areas and computers.
- Disability Services. We believe education should be accessible to everyone, including those with temporary health issues or permanent disabilities.
West Career Resources can help you shape your career path with individual assistance from a certified careercoach who can help you identify career targets and strategies, improve yourinterviewing skills, etc. OptimalResume.com™ offers advanced resume and job search tools, and CareerBuilder.com™ provides career postings and relevant information.
The West Alumni Connection provides a forum for networking with former classmates.
The Student Assistance Program helps West students deal with life’s curveballs, from childcare, financial and wellness resources to counseling. All services are confidential, available 24/7 and complimentary for registered students.
Before you buy, shop at the University Marketplace. Our corporate partnerships provide students with deals, discounts and cash-back rewards on computers, vacation packages and more.
To enrich your West experience, we invite you to participate in some of the many organizations we are associated with, including honor societies, Toastmasters International and more.