Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Management
If critical thinking and managing change in a corporate environment are among your interests, this online program will provide you with a rich basis for growth and high-level advancement. (An on-campus option may also be available; contact a student advisor for details.) You'll examine ethical theories and corporate responsibility, group and interpersonal processes, and the intricacies of starting your own venture or division of a company. You'll also learn how the most effective managers handle conflict and relationships in order to succeed.
Key leaders in organizations of all types must be able to think critically, plan strategically, communicate effectively, and act decisively in an ever-changing, global marketplace. These qualities are essential for implementing business solutions that create competitive advantage—the difference between mediocre results and outstanding performance. The Master of Business Administration in Management program equips graduates with the insight and the foresight to excel.
For Gainful Employment Disclosures about this program click here
- Conduct and interpret research in support of strategic decisions in an organization.
- Relate the ideas, concepts, and proficiencies acquired in the MBA program to practical applications required in the competitive business environment.
- Assess financial results for the purpose of strategic decision-making and organizational planning.
- Evaluate, reconstruct, and resolve complex business problems.
- Formulate information systems to support an effective enterprise
Required CourseworkMBA CORE REQUIREMENTS – 24 CREDITS
- ACC 600 Accounting and Finance for Managers
- MGT 634 Entrepreneurship and Intrapreneurship
- LDR 625 Leading Organizational Change
- MGT 665 Corporate Power, Politics, and Negotiations*
- MGT 675 Management of Innovation and Creativity*